This course will ensure your steersperson has the skills required to confidently steer races.
This 5 hour course features:
- low instructor : participant ratio
- in-class theory and on-water application
- highly skilled, experienced and knowledgeable facilitators.
Skills taught, practiced and tested will include:
- crew commands and vocabulary
- forward and reverse steering
- left and right turns
- arriving and departing docks
- race situations
Volunteer paddlers will be utilized whenever possible to ensure maximum experience at the helm. This course is conducted by organizations and instructors that have been certified by Dragon Boat Canada.
Date: Sunday Feb 25, 2018
Time: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Cost: Members – $70 plus GST. Non-Members – $100 plus GST
To register, please go to the following link