The FCRCC membership fees for the 2017/2018 membership year are as follows:
*Note that membership fee rates will be determined at the AGM for the following membership year. Registration for membership takes place after the AGM.
19 years of age or over as of December 31st:
- Full year (November 1 – October 31st): $360.00 ($330.00 if paid by November 25th)
- If joining FCRCC for the first time, or if a former member 2 or more years ago, a prorated rate is available. Select the “New member” option when completing the registration form for fee details.
If you are a full time student, you qualify for a reduced membership fee. You must be enrolled as a full time student and a current and valid student card number must be recorded.
- Full year (November 1 – October 31st): $302.00 ($278.00 if paid by November 25th)
Under 19 years of age as of December 31st
- Full year (November 1 – October 31st): $215.00 ($200.00 if paid by November 25th)
For adults who cannot train regularly at False Creek, but who have to travel long distance and wish to practice and race with a False Creek team (in any discipline): $220. See the Associate Membership page for details. Associate memberships must be applied for and approved by the FCRCC Executive. The application form is available on line.
A one-month Trial membership is available, for $60. All Member benefits are included, except there is no key provided to access equipment. If joining the Club at the end of the Trial period, the fee will be credited towards the applicable Membership fee.
Starting in the 2016/2017 membership year, we are offering a family membership. To qualify for this $50.00 discount, your son/daughter must have been registered in at least one of the following FCRCC Programs:
- 3 or more weeks of 2016 CanoeKids summer camps
- 2016 Spring/Summer Youth Flatwater program
- 2016/17 Fall/Winter Youth Flatwater program
*Note: one discount per adult individual membership
A pro-rated fee is available for first time members and/or previous members who have not been members within the last two years. The pro-rated amount commences in January.