Dragon Boat Teams 2016
False Creek Racing Canoe Club
It’s that time of year once again!! The FCRCC Dragon Boat Season runs from January 2016 through to December 2016. Teams may choose to practice for a full year timeslot or a partial year from January to June OR July to December.
We are pleased to announce that the Dragon Boat Team Registration Form is now available on-line. (see link below) Please register your dragon boat team by selecting the Registration button and following the information on the screens. If this is the first time you have used the Registration system, be sure to select the NEW USER button. If you have previously used this system with the same email address you will be a RETURN USER. The full Dragon Boat Agreement will be signed during the on line registration process. You may also preview a copy of the agreement on the FCRCC web site under: About- Forms-Dragon Boat Agreement. It is important to be familiar with all aspects of this agreement.
At this point in time, we are not offering an on-line payment option. Please come to the FCRCC office and make your payment by cheque or cash. The Dragon boat team will receive up to 3 keys for the FCRCC equipment sheds.
You will need to submit a paper version of the Team Roster (a sample is in the Dragon Boat Agreement). Paddlers who are not Individual members of FCRCC will need to submit a paper waiver. No teams may practice without completing the Registration process, submitting their Team Roster and completing waivers for each paddler. A deposit of at least 50% of applicable team fees must be paid prior to your first on water practice.
- On Line Registration form which includes the Dragon Boat Agreement completed
- Practice slot(s) secured by payment of at least a $100.00 deposit by Dec 1st.
- Team Roster completed and submitted to FCRCC office prior to first practice
- Payment of at least 50% of applicable fees paid prior to first practice
- Team Waivers completed and signed prior to any member going out on water
- March 8th, updated Roster submitted to FCRCC office
- March 15th, final payment due (teams with Individual members receive 5% discount per paddler)
- Team Waivers submitted to FCRCC office as they are completed throughout the season
- Rosters updated and submitted as required throughout paddling season
o If a coach boat is required, it can be ordered on line at the time of registration. The person driving the boat must submit a copy of their small boat operating license to the FCRCC office prior to using the coach boat.
Dragon Boat Registration: https://thriva.activenetwork.com/Reg4/Form.aspx?IDTD=7007642&RF=7309301&mode=0
FCRCC Dragon Boat Agreement (includes copy of blank Roster): http://www.fcrcc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Dragonboat-Team-Agreement.pdf
FCRCC Individual Waiver form: http://www.fcrcc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Individual-Membership-Form.pdf
If you have any questions about the Registration process for Dragon Boat Teams, please be sure to contact Sheryll Dale, FCRCC Club Administrator (email@example.com) or Coco Lau, (firstname.lastname@example.org) FCRCC Dragon Boat Representative.