The following courses and programs are being offered. Use the following link to connect to our Registration system to register online.
Spring Courses! Time to Register
Register by clicking the links below or go to our website: Current Programs
Introduction to Solo Outrigger Canoe (OC-1)
(Please note that free club OC-1 orientations are only for paddlers with previous OC-1 experience. Contact the Program Coordinator at email@example.com if you think you might be eligible.)
Paddle for Performance – Calvin Chow
Do you want to do group training in OC-1 to work on technique and boost your performance level? This group paddles together on Tuesdays. Calvin Chow is the course coach. This course starts June 7, ends August 22.
If you haven’t tried OC-6…it’s time!
Paddle Surfski or Sprint Kayak!
A fun challenge
Register for Surfski Courses and Adult Flatwater Paddling HERE
Registration for flatwater summer camps for kids is open!
Participation in Clinics and Courses:
- It is up to the participant to ensure they have the prerequisite abilities for a course. In order to serve all course participants, if a participant’s abilities are not suited to the course in which he/she/they is registered, the participant will be moved into a suitable course in which there is space. There will be no refunds in this situation.
Clinic and Course Instructors:
- A course instructor may change between sessions for a given course due to instructor availability.
Cancellation Policy for Clinics and Courses:
- Cancel more than two weeks before clinic or course start date: receive a 75% refund or a credit for the same clinic or course at another time within the same calendar year.
- Cancel less than two weeks before clinic or course start date: sorry no refund
- In case of any full courses postponed due to force majeure, public health orders, or any other situations out of False Creek Racing Canoe Club’s control, a full credit will be given for the same clinic or course at another time. Alternatively, a 50% refund can be requested in writing within 30 days of the postponement.
- In case of any sessions within a course being cancelled due to force majeure, public health orders, or any other situations out of False Creek Racing Canoe Club’s control, the session(s) will be rescheduled.
- A course that has not reached minimum enrolment five days before the start of the course will be cancelled and registrants will be notified by email. Registrants will be offered a full refund or to take the course at another time.