False Creek Racing Canoe Club
A multi-disciplinary Vancouver-based paddling club on Granville Island
Dragon Boat Team Rental Fees
Dragon Boat Team Rental Fees
- includes up to 26 rostered members per boat
- additional members may be added for $50/person
1 practice per week
- $600 for Winter (Nov 1 to Feb 28)
- $1655 for Spring (Mar 1 to June 30)
- $745 for Summer (Jul 1 to Oct 31)
- $2050 for Half Year (Mar 1 to Oct 31)
2 practices per week
- $700 for Winter (Nov 1 to Feb 28)
- $1845 for Spring (Mar 1 to June 30)
- $845 for Summer (Jul 1 to Oct 31)
- $2245 for Half Year (Mar 1 to Oct 31)
3 practices per week
- $800 for Winter (Nov 1 to Feb 28)
- $2045 for Spring (Mar 1 to June 30)
- $945 for Summer (Jul 1 to Oct 31)
- $2445 for Half Year (Mar 1 to Oct 31)
Adult – 24-59 | Youth – under 24 | Senior – 60+
*gst will be added to rental package fees
Club Member Dragon Boat teams
This category is available to teams requesting this designation. Currently the only teams in this category are
- Senior C
Each team member must buy either a Club Member Dragon Boat membership or an All Boat membership.
Club Member Dragon Boat teams have access to:
- Up to three scheduled dragon boat practices/week.
- Booking one dragon boat with 16 members and a second boat with 28 members.
- Use of club OC-1’s for team-run time trials (up to five/year) and club time trials. All members must fulfill orientation and huli requirements for OC-1 use.
- Use of club OC-1’s for overflow numbers at practice, when not otherwise scheduled and users hold all boat access memberships and fulfill other use requirements.
- Extra dragon boat practices (in available times); up to six without an additional charge with a charge of $50/practice after six.
- OC-6 access for team practices in scheduled practice time (for members with All Boat Access Memberships).
- Coach boat use with the extra charges as indicated in the Seasonal Coach Boat fee schedule.
Dragon Boat Only teams
These teams rent FCRCC dragon boats.
- These teams use only dragon boats, the team does not use any other club boats.
- There are discounted fees for U24 and 60+ teams. To receive the discount, 90% of the team roster must fall into the age category.
- Additional dragon boats can be added to a booking during the year and be priced according to the FCRCC fee schedule.
- Roster size is up to 26 people per dragon boat with a charge of $50 for each additional person (including steerspeople and drummers) up to a total of 30 people.
- The dragon boat rental fee covers up to 26 members on the roster, including drummers and steerspeople, and will provide them with access to using a dragon boat during their scheduled time slot(s).
- This 26-member roster will be called a “single crew”. Each of the 26 members will be called a “dragon boat member”.
- The coach boat is available to these teams with extra charges as indicated in the Seasonal Coach Boat fee schedule.