Thank you for your patience as we developed a policy to allow access to the club small boats.
Our policy is a work in progress as we see what works and what doesn’t. Our goal is to offer you as much access as possible to our fleet while adhering to Provincial directives. BC is continuing to reduce Community transmission. We have been asked to remain diligent in delivering access to our boats in a “safe” manner. This will take buy in from each of us.
Watch your emails, we will send all policy changes to you in a timely fashion. Boat booking schedule will be released weekly and will run from Saturday to Friday.
To book a small boat (FCRCC members only ): click here
Your paddling experience will be different with the new safety protocols. Please read through the attached Club Programming policy so you know what to expect before you head to Alder Bay. Here are a few questions to ask yourself as you plan your paddling time:
- Did you reserve your boat and timeslot?
- Do you know where your club membership card is?
- Do you have your own paddle and Transport Canada approved PFD?
- Have you taken the appropriate orientation for the boat you want to use?
Something else to consider:
- Has your technique suffered over the winter or last two months?
- Are you learning to paddle a different boat type?
We have started our small boat coached sessions for all skill levels . Watch for course announcements via email or the website.
See you on the dock and the water,
Schedule:Reserved Boat Schedule V3b
Policy: Club Small Boats June 10 2020
Boat Washing Procedure: Covid-19 boat cleaning instructions