New membership classification and fees
As a result of membership consultation and presentation at the Annual General meeting, a new membership category structure and fee system has been implemented starting in the 2020/2021 year.
General Membership – All individuals signing up for FCRCC must pay the General membership fee. It is a set price for the year. There is a 20% discount for U24 memberships. The General membership fee is prorated for new members or individuals who have returned to FCRCC after a 2-year absence
Boat Use Categories
Members can now select which boats they will be accessing and paying for. These boat selections will not be prorated. All members must pass the proper orientation before using a club boat.
- Small boats – includes clions, hukis, V-1, marathon and surfski boats. All small boats must be booked in advance using the FCRCC club boat booking system.
- OC1 Limited use – allows access to the Club OC1 boats for team time trials and team reserved small boat coached training programs
- OC6 – allows access to OC6, OC4 and OC2 boats
- All boats Access: Access to all club boats
- Trial membership: a one month membership. If the individual joins the club at the end of the trial period, that membership fee will be credited towards their full membership.
- Boat storage for private boats. The club does have limited storage for it’s members private boats. All registration for a boat storage spot must go through the Club Administrator first. The Club Administrator will assign the boat storage spot. The member will also be signing a Boat Storage Agreement as part of the registration for storage.
- What categories should I select to register with my OC6 team only?
- Select General club membership (adult or U24) and OC6 membership
- What categories should I select to paddle a huki or a marathon canoe?
- Select General club membership (adult or U24) and small boat membership. (you could also select all boats)
- I have my own boat and I would like to paddle OC6 and store my boat at the club.
- Select General club membership and an OC6 membership
- Select boat storage. The boat storage fee is reduced by $20 when you are registered for other club programs.
- I want to be able to access all club boats
- Select General club membership and All boats membership