*The membership fee structure for the 2020/2021 paddling year is still being reviewed. If you were not a member in 2019/2020 and wish to join (for example you are part of an OC6 cohort) sign up via this link or contact the Club Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The FCRCC membership fees for the 2019/2020 membership year WERE as follows:
*The new membership year commences on November 1st. Early bird rates apply to members that register and pay their fees by November 15th. The club fee is an annual membership fee. GST will be added to the posted fees. New locks will be installed on November 15, 2019.
26 years of age or over as of December 31st:
- Full year (November 1 – October 31st): $415.00 ($385.00 if paid by November 15th)
- If joining FCRCC for the first time, or if a former member 2 or more years ago, a prorated rate is available commencing with January rates. Select the “New member” option when completing the registration form for fee details.
If you are under 25 or turn 25 in 2020, you qualify for a reduced membership fee. You may be asked to produce proof of age to get this lower fee.
- Full year (November 1 – October 31st): $350.00 ($325.00 if paid by November 15th)
Under 19 years of age as of December 31st
- Full year (November 1 – October 31st): $215.00 ($200.00 if paid by November 15th)
For adults who cannot train regularly at False Creek, but who have to travel long distance and wish to practice and race with a False Creek team (in any discipline): $220. See the Associate Membership page for details. Associate memberships must be applied for and approved by the FCRCC Executive. The application form is available on line.
A one-month Trial membership is available, for $60. All Member benefits are included, except there is no key provided to access equipment. If joining the Club at the end of the Trial period, the fee will be credited towards the applicable Membership fee.
We are offering a family membership. To qualify for this $50.00 discount, your son/daughter must have been registered in at least one of the following FCRCC Programs:
- 3 or more weeks of 2019 CanoeKids summer camps
- 2019 Spring/Summer Youth Flatwater program
- 2019/20 Fall/Winter Youth Flatwater program
*Note: one discount per adult individual membership
A pro-rated fee is available for first time members and/or previous members who have not been members within the last two years. The pro-rated amount commences in January.