Club Refund Policy
Participation in Clinics and Courses:
It is up to the participant to ensure they have the prerequisite abilities for a course. In order to serve all course participants, if a participant’s abilities are not suited to the course in which he/she/they is registered, the participant will be moved into a suitable course in which there is space. There will be no refunds in this situation.
Clinic and Course Instructors:
A course instructor may change between sessions for a given course due to instructor availability.
Cancellation Policy for Clinics and Courses:
- Cancel more than two weeks before clinic or course start date: receive a 75% refund or a credit for the same clinic or course at another time within the same calendar year.
- Cancel less than two weeks before clinic or course start date: sorry no refund
- In case of any full courses postponed due to force majeure, public health orders, or any other situations out of False Creek Racing Canoe Club’s control, a full credit will be given for the same clinic or course at another time. Alternatively, a 50% refund can be requested in writing within 30 days of the postponement.
- In case of any sessions within a course being cancelled due to force majeure, public health orders, or any other situations out of False Creek Racing Canoe Club’s control, the session(s) will be rescheduled.
- A course that has not reached minimum enrolment five days before the start of the course will be cancelled and registrants will be notified by email. Registrants will be offered a full refund or to take the course at another time.