Club to open on Friday, September 18, 2020

Based on the latest Environment Canada forecasts, air quality is starting to improve but are still up in the High Risk range. The weather forecast is also calling for showers tomorrow which should help with the continual improvement.

Given this information, the Execs have agreed to reopen the Club and resume all reservation activities. It will be up to each paddler with a reservation to make the decision of whether to paddle or not.

Should you wish to cancel your reservation, we would appreciate you notifying our dock staff tonight so that we may adjust our staffing needs for tomorrow as early as possible.

Kindly email them at fcrcc.equipbooking@gmail.com before 10:00pm. Cancellation after this time will be recorded as a “No Show” and counted towards penalization of future booking privileges.