The False Creek Racing Canoe Club elects its Executive Board Members for the following term at its AGM. This year, it is even more essential that members step up to ensure the vitality of the club by putting their names forward for election to the Board. The Board positions are a two year term.
The AGM will be held remotely on January 18 2021.
Descriptions of the Board positions are outlined on the FCRCC website. https://fcrcc.com/about/executive-committee/
Board members have three principal roles:
- To participate in collective monthly Board meetings and provide strategic direction, decision-making and executive services to the Club;
- To undertake and champion specific roles or positions on behalf of the Board (these are covered in the descriptions); and
- To be self-motivated, action-oriented go-getters to ensure to new ideas and initiatives are brought forward and followed up; and that the clubs work is done by them or coordinated through them with the aid of other volunteers.
The Board Positions that are up for Election:
Board positions with one year remaining:
- Vice-Commodore – Andrea Dillon
- Treasurer – Nora Chun
- Discipline Reps
- Outrigger – Cathy Marr
- Flatwater – Diane Tam
- Dragon Boat- Sally Miller
- Fundraising – Gary Cohen
Please submit your name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting to hear from you.