The registration is now open for the FCRCC 2019 paddling season. Go to the FCRCC website and select membership. Membership is open for individual memberships, family memberships and boat storage. (The dragon boat season runs in the calendar year so registration for the 2019 dragon boat season will be open shortly)
The individual membership year runs from November 1st to October 31st. What does this mean to you?
- You must renew your membership to paddle after October 31st
- New keys will be issued for the new year and all locks will be changed on October 31st. Keys can be picked up at the office by the individual. Replacement keys for lost keys will be $5.00
- New membership cards or a “2019” sticker for your current card can be obtained at the office during posted office hours (bottom of FCRCC webpage)
- Stickers to indicate you have completed your Huki or your OC2 Tempest orientation and therefore you are allowed to paddle these boats are also available at the FCRCC office
- For those paddlers with boat storage, the boat storage registration is now open under membership-boat storage
Let us know if there are any problems with your registration. Thankyou.