The new FCRCC membership year commences on November 1, 2018 for all individual members. The locks on all gates will be changed. Paddlers must have renewed and payed for their 2018/2019 membership in order to continue paddling after October 31st.
- Register on line from the FCRCC website by selecting Membership – Individual – How to join- and selecting the link to the registration system.
- Complete your registration information and pay for the membership year. Early bird registration rates continue until November 15th
- Drop by the FCRCC office during posted office hours to pick up your new key and update or obtain your membership card. In order to speed up the process, be sure to register prior to coming to pick up your keys etc.
- Obtain stickers to indicate payment made and that your huki and tempest orientations are completed
- Boat storage fees are also due as of November 1st. Complete registration from the FCRCC website by selecting Membership – Boat storage and follow the links to the registration system. Boat storage slot numbers have been sent to last year’s paddlers storing boats, be sure to have that information available when you register. Pick up your required boat slot sticker at the office.
- Information regarding coach boat fees and payments will be out shortly.