Our Regatta Ready Summer Camp program is for kids who want to dive right into some more advanced paddling concepts and try out some racing boats! It is geared towards introducing kids (ages 10-15) to the next level of sprint canoe/kayak paddling (beyond CanoeKids). It focuses on getting kids involved in a healthy and active lifestyle, with an emphasis on developing canoe/kayak paddling skills.
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION – SUMMER 2020
**Update – May 24, 2020**
Registrations have re-opened. In order to adhere to COVID-19 public health guidelines and Return To Play guidelines, we have reduced our Regatta Ready program to 1-week camps, and our camp times to half days. After care has also been cancelled. Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we prioritize the health and safety of our paddlers. We will continue to monitor the guidelines and re-assess as needed.
Week 1 – June 29-July 3 (no camp on July 1st holiday)
Week 2 – July 6-10
Week 3 – July 13-17
Week 4 – July 20-24
Week 5 – July 27-31
Week 6 – Aug 4-7 (no camp on Aug 3rd holiday)
Week 7 – Aug 10-14
Week 8 – Aug 17-21
Week 9 – Aug 24-28
Week 10 – Aug 31-Sept 4
Capacity – 12 kids per week
10 to 15 years old (under 15 years old on Jan 1st, 2020)
- $150+gst (for week 1 and week 6) – 4-day pricing will appear at checkout
- Go to: REGATTA READY SUMMER PROGRAM
- Either use an existing account if you have one, or choose to register new participants.
- Indicate the number of participants you would like to register.
- Fill out the participant(s) details.
- Review the cart, and proceed to checkout.
- Upon payment, please save the confirmation for your records.
- That’s it! Can’t wait to see you at the camp! We will be sending more details out to participants closer to the start date.
Please contact email@example.com if you require any assistance with your registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different from our Full Season Racing Programs?
Our Full Season Racing Program focuses on long-term athlete development, and thus, geared towards kids who know they have an interest in the sport, and would like to join the FCRCC Youth Sprint Canoe/Kayak team. The team participates in regattas, camps, events, fundraisers, and more together throughout the year. In other words, this program helps kids develop their athletic abilities over a longer-term, and helps them explore more opportunities in the sport, like participating in BC Summer Games, Canada Summer Games and more!
What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy is:
– 90% refund of the registration fee if cancelling at least 30 days before the camp week to cover admin fees.
– less than 30 days is a 75% refund
– less than 14 days, it’s 50%.
– less than 7 days would be 0%.