Our Regatta Ready Summer Camp program is for kids who want to dive right into some more advanced paddling concepts and try out some racing boats! It is geared towards introducing kids (ages 10-15) to the next level of sprint canoe/kayak paddling (beyond CanoeKids). It focuses on getting kids involved in a healthy and active lifestyle, with an emphasis on developing canoe/kayak paddling skills.
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION – SUMMER 2021
**Registration is now open!**
In order to adhere to COVID-19 public health guidelines and Return To Play guidelines, we have reduced our Regatta Ready program to 1-week camps, and our camp times to half days. After care has also been cancelled. Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we prioritize the health and safety of our paddlers. We will continue to monitor the guidelines and re-assess as needed.
Week 1 – June 28-July 2 (no camp on July 1st holiday)
Week 2 – July 5-9
Week 3 – July 12-16
Week 4 – July 19-23
Week 5 – July 26-30
Week 6 – Aug 3-6 (no camp on Aug 3rd holiday)
Week 7 – Aug 9-13
Week 8 – Aug 16-20
Week 9 – Aug 23-27
Week 10 – Aug 30-Sept 3
Capacity – 18 kids per week – we will splitting the paddlers into two groups that will alternate paddling and on-land activity times to help keep the groups small.
10 to 15 years old (under 15 years old on Jan 1st, 2021)
- $288.75 – includes GST
- $236.25 (for week 1 and week 6) – includes GST
- Go to registration page: REGATTA READY SUMMER CAMP
- Use the filters to help you find the desired program by applying the Youth Programs filter Flatwater.
- Add the desired programs from the Session List to your shopping cart. Adjust the quantities as needed.
- Click ‘Continue’ in your shopping cart to start the checkout process.
- Complete the Registration Information
- Continue to cart.
- Review cart. (Please IGNORE the Active Refund section. This is a section provided by the registration system, ACTIVE Network, not us, FCRCC. So please select ‘NO’. Our refund policy is simply listed at the bottom of this page.)
- Fill in payment details and complete check out.
- Upon payment, please save the confirmation for your records.
- That’s it! Can’t wait to see you at the club!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance with your registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different from our Full Season Racing Programs?
Our Full Season Racing Program focuses on long-term athlete development, and thus, geared towards kids who know they have an interest in the sport, and would like to join the FCRCC Youth Sprint Canoe/Kayak team. The team participates in regattas, camps, events, fundraisers, and more together throughout the year. In other words, this program helps kids develop their athletic abilities over a longer-term, and helps them explore more opportunities in the sport, like participating in BC Summer Games, Canada Summer Games and more!
What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy is:
– 90% refund of the registration fee if cancelling at least 30 days before the camp week to cover admin fees.
– less than 30 days is a 75% refund
– less than 14 days, it’s 50%.
– less than 7 days would be 0%.