Our Regatta Ready Summer Camp program is for kids who want to dive right into some more advanced paddling concepts and try out some racing boats! It is geared towards introducing kids (ages 10-15) to the next level of sprint canoe/kayak paddling (beyond CanoeKids). It focuses on getting kids involved in a healthy and active lifestyle, with an emphasis on developing canoe/kayak paddling skills.
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION – SUMMER 2023
For the summer of 2023, we will be moving back to full-day camps!
Registration will open in December 2022
Week 1 – July 3-7
Week 2 – July 10-14
Week 3 – July 17-21
Week 4 – July 24-28
Week 5 – July 31-Aug 4
Week 6 – Aug 8-11 (no camp on Aug 7th holiday)
Week 7 – Aug 14-18
Week 8 – Aug 21-25
Week 9 – Aug 28-Sept 1
Capacity – 16 kids per week – we will splitting the paddlers into two groups that will alternate paddling and on-land activity times to help keep the groups small for safety.
Mon-Fri 9am to 3pm
10 to 15 years old
- $472.50 – includes GST
- $378 (for week 6) – includes GST
- Go to registration page: REGATTA READY SUMMER CAMP
- Use the filters to help you find the desired program by applying the Youth Programs filter Flatwater.
- Add the desired programs from the Session List to your shopping cart. Adjust the quantities as needed.
- Click ‘Continue’ in your shopping cart to start the checkout process.
- Complete the Registration Information.
- Note: the second Waivers & Agreement section is associated with the ACTIVE registration system itself. Our program Waiver is simply listed in the section above.
- Continue to cart.
- Review cart.
- Fill in payment details and complete check out.
- Note: we only accept credit card payments, Mastercard or Visa
- Upon payment, please save the confirmation for your records.
- That’s it! Can’t wait to see you at the club!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance with your registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this different from our Full Season Racing Programs?
Our Full Season Racing Program focuses on long-term athlete development, and thus, geared towards kids who know they have an interest in the sport, and would like to join the FCRCC Youth Sprint Canoe/Kayak team. The team participates in regattas, camps, events, fundraisers, and more together throughout the year. In other words, this program helps kids develop their athletic abilities over a longer-term, and helps them explore more opportunities in the sport, like participating in BC Summer Games, Canada Summer Games and more!
What is your cancellation policy?
Our cancellation policy is:
– 90% refund of the registration fee if cancelling at least 30 days before the camp week to cover admin fees.
– less than 30 days is a 75% refund
– less than 14 days, it’s 50%.
– less than 7 days would be 0%.